Thermal analysis and Calorimetry proved to be a successful method on the following fields:
- Material characterization of polymeric materials: e.g. quantitative analysis of the composition of multi-layer foils or identification of the components of blends.
- Quality control of polymer products: e.g. investigation of the causes leading to customer complaints.
- Determination of cross-linking and quantitative analysis of the degree of cross-linking of thermosets: e.g. quantitative analysis of curing of epoxy resins and lacquer.
- Quantitative purity analysis: e.g. from pharmaceutical products and drugs.
- Determination of the glass temperature: e.g. to characterize the temperature range of operation of materials.
- Characterization of foods: e.g. thermal degradation with heating or determination of energy content.
- Detection of slow chemical reactions: e.g. quantitative analysis of the spontaneous discharge of batteries during storage.
For all these examples there are already reliable experiences and we were able to help our clients successfully.