- 1993: foundation of the Private Institute for Applied Analytical Techniques (ifa) Ltd. of young scientists, who, for years, collected experiences on the field of thermal analysis at the Section for Calorimetry of the university of Ulm.
- Since 1993: measurements with the aid of high-grade commercial devices and successful consultation with problems which can be answered thermoanalytically.
- Since 1995: development of a fast and very sensitive Chip calorimeter.
- 1999: move from the premises of Ulms "technology factory" into a better suitable domicile.
- 1999: Change of managership: Dr. Monika Winter becomes general manageress and Dr. Guenther Höhne, previously leader of the Section for Calorimetry of the university of Ulm, scientific manager.